Monday, May 7, 2012

Iiiiiin Perthhhhh

Hey!

This is my fourth day in Perth now. I've been staying at a friends place since I arrived, but will move out the day after tomorrow. Problem is that because of the backpacker-boom at the moment, most hostels are completely booked out. A friend of mine is staying at one of the cheaper hostels in the city, but it's horrible. I was just there for a couple of hours and I just wanted to get out of there. Pure party-hostel where the music was so loud that you could't sleep before midnight and everybody's on something. So because of these circumstances we decided to look for a place where we could rent a room or something. After only an hour we found a good ad on gumtree - a room to rent in a house that lies a bit outside the city. The rent is 90/week/person, and it was good for the price. So we're moving in there on wednesday!

Otherwise the jobsituation is a bit tricky too. I'm hoping to find work in the suburb where we live; I've been planning to print out resumes tomorrow and then walk around and hand them out there.:)

Pictures and a Perth-video will come up once the weather improves. So far it's only been rainy days, but I promise I will shoot somee footage asap :)

Cheersss xx

No comments:

Post a Comment