Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hi!

I won't be on the computer for a couple of days, so I wish ya'll a merry Christmas for now! I hope everyone will have an awesome day with delicious food, a lot of presents and a great time with family and friends.

My plans for the weekend are already set. Tomorrow on Christmas, me and a couple of friends will go to Darling Harbour during the day. Later, we'll go to Pizza hut and eat their buffet (pizza + salad + ICE CREAM as much as you can eat) and in the evening we'll go out for a couple of drinks.

On Sunday, we'll all go to Bondi Beach on the "Sunburnt festival"! It is pretty much the only place that has open on Christmas day and the food + transportation is included in the ticket-price which cost 54 dollars.

Anyhow. If anyone wants to reach me, I'll have my phone with me for those who's got my Australian number. Otherwise, I'll update with new pictures and videos after Christmas!

Cheers! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment