Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Second day. Still tired.

Hey!

This is my second day in Australia now. Today we've fixed an bank account, a tax file number, got some general information about the country and updated some info such as CV. We'll try to find an accommodation today and a job this week... We won't get our bank card for a couple of days and then it takes another 3 days to transfer the money.

I've got 250 AUD.

Panic much? Nooooo...

Anyhow. I haven't had any internet for my laptop so unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to upload any pictures yet. But they will come!

Fun fact about Australia: You've literally got 3 seconds to cross a street with a traffic light. Three seconds after the green light has switched on, it will switch off to red and stay red for about 2 minutes. I've only been here 2 days and I'm already pissed of - it takes ages to walk around in the city.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment