Thursday, February 2, 2012

Heeeeeeeeeeey.

So I've had some complications lately regarding jobs.

And I wasn't too sure if I should put down all the effort to write it all down.

But I will.

So here it comes.

Last week, I handed in some resumes in a shoppingmall outside the city. And I got an interview for a fairly wellknown café. Only negative part was that I only can get 20 hours per week. And I calculated that my salary would barely pay for my hostel expenses.

So I decided to look for a job at a hostel - work in exchange for free accommodation. For a while, it looked like I was going to Nimbin and work at a YHA hostel. However, that didn't work out. But there was one hostel in the city that looked very promising.

So the guy at the hostel interviewed me and contacted me. He said that I was going to get the job, so he presented me the hours. Unfortunately, the hours and days collided with the caféjob. So I pretty much panicked and didn't know what to do.

At the same time, I got a second interview for a clothingstore in the same mall as the café. I went there and it looked promising too. The guy told me that I might even get fulltime, but he wasn't going to make the decision. But he was going to call me the day after (today).

I kept recieving emails from the hostel. Getting new hours that still wouldn't fit. But I was hoping for the clothingstore. Because that would be perfect and all I needed. And it would decide if I should keep the caféjob or not.

Suddenly, another hostel-opportunity arose. I was extremely keen to get that job, but as usual it didn't work out.

And the clothingstoreguy didn't call me today.

And I told the hostel that I wouldn't be able to do the job.

And I'm probably only going to end up with this 20 hours job.

And starv to death.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment