Saturday, February 4, 2012

VIDEOBLOG: Steve Irwin

Hi everybody!

So yesterday, I went to the Australian Zoo by Steve Irwin. It was a really awesome experience. Again, I got to pet kangaroos and koalas. I also fed elephants and saw the crocodile show. I would recommend this place for everyone, the only negative part was (in my opinion) the entry costs. For an adult, you pay 60 AUD. I got in as a concession and I also had 20 % discount, which made it a lot cheaper.

Anyway, I've made a video with the highlights. However, the battery died while I was there so I didn't get everything on camera.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Riktigt avundsjuk, steve irwin är utan tvekan den bästa "djurmänniskan"? Vet ej hur man ska benämna honom men i vilket fall, en riktigt awesome människa. Enda anledningen till att följa nått på animal planet när det sändes regelbundet där :P Rätt många avsnitt är ju från hans zoo också..

    ReplyDelete