Saturday, March 3, 2012

VIDEOBLOG: Gloria Jean's. Brisbane. I will miss you!

Hi,

so yesterday was my last day at work. Pretty sad, I liked the job and my colleagues. Tomorrow I'll head to Melbourne. I'm nervous but excited at the same time.

Summary of Brisbane:

I really liked the city. The CBD is a lot smaller than Sydney and it's a really cosy city; especially South Bank. There are no nice beaches close by (heading to the Gold coast takes 1 hour with car and 2 with public transport) so they built a beach in the city. It looks nice but I didn't want to swim there, too many people are just watching and walking by haha. The public transport is fairly complicated; they have something called gocard. You use it to touch on and off whenever you leave and arrive a new station. However, they're pretty bad at timing the different services and it's pretty expensive too. The nature around the city is however very beautiful and I recommend everyone to travel outside the city to see the beautiful surroundings of Brizzie.

A short video from my workplace:




cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment