Saturday, March 10, 2012

VIDEOBLOG: The hidden streets in Melbourne

Hi!

So today is my last day in Melbourne. It has been a very important one for me since I arrived in a city, travelling completely alone for the first time since I came to Australia. I love this city - it is so beautiful and inspiring in many different ways. It's a great place for both shopping and food and it seems like there's always something happening in the city; whether it's a festival, concert or exhibition. I've tried to include as much as possible in my video, unfortunately because of the size, I had to cut it down a lot. I did one seperate for the city in general and one for the backstreets of Melbourne.

Tomorrow I'll be heading to Tasmania. My ferry leaves at 9am and I will take the tram at around 7am. Hopefully I'll have internet access once in a while. Stay updated for more future videos!



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment