Friday, January 20, 2012

Byron Bay

Hi!

After five days of surfing in Seven Mile Beach on Surfcamp and an 11 hours busdrive we've finally reached Byron Bay. The plan is to stay here for a few days before we leave to Brisbane.

The camp was really amazing - one of the best things I've done so far! All the people we're really great and the surfinstructures were awesome. Unfortunately, I caught an ear infection so I could only surf for 3 and a half days... I tried to surf with earplugs today, however it didn't work. So I can't surf this weekend either, which sucks. But I'm looking forward to exploring Byron! Pictures and videos will come up once I've got the time and internet for it (I know I keep saying that... Sorry)

If you don't know where Byron Bay is, check "My Map Blog" on the right column here on my blog!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment