Thursday, January 26, 2012

In Brisbane

Hi everybody!

It has been a while since I wrote anything here. I'm currently staying at a friend's place in a suburb outside Brisbane. Today I went to a shopping mall for a trialwork-day. I did get the job, which is awesome, the only negative thing is that I won't get as many hours as I'd want to. So I'll keep looking for other alternatives although this is a very good plan B. I'd actually really like to try fruit picking; the pay may not be better than this job but I think one might be able to get more hours during the week. The plan for now is to find a job and stick around in Queensland for 2-3 weeks until we head to Cairns.

Anyway, while I try to upload my videoblog about surfcamp, here's a video of the wetlands of Brisbane. The most beautiful beaches I've seen so far! (not hah..)

No comments:

Post a Comment