Friday, January 6, 2012

Joy!

I have a wonderful message to you guys!!

It's 9 am here... I just woke up... With the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Two big bags packed with clothes and make-up/creams.

The koreans are finally moving!

Nono. Like.

THE KOREANS ARE FINALLY MOVING!!!

And I have a sad message.

A really sad one.

Three new koreans are moving in today once these four are moving...

I think I haven't written so much about them here in my blog. But trust me. Ever since we moved in with them, I've wanted to poke each and everyone with a chopstick in the eye. I sound rude? Wait wait. Let me make a list of things that have annoyed us for the past 4 weeks. I'll even categorize it for you.

In the morning:
* They wake up at 7 and are really loud. Yes, they talk, scream and laugh.
* They love it to turn on the light since they are to stupid to walk when it's half-dark
* They flood the bathroom everytime one of them walks in there. DON'T ASK ME HOW. I've tried to simulate it in various ways myself and I can't come to a conclusion to how they manage it to get so much water on the floor and sink. The only way I can think of is if they fill a freakin bucket with water and throw it out in the bathroom.
* They put on their creams... IN OUR ROOM... AFTER THEY'VE FLOODED THE BATHROOM... WITH THEIR LIGHTS TURNED OUT... AT 7 O'CLOCK... through slapping themselves. NO I'M NOT EVEN JOKING THIS TIME. They litterally hit themsleves a hundret times in the face while putting on 60 different creams. And thaaaaaaat is really noisy for a person who just woke up at 7 although this person didn't have in mind to wake up before 10 am.

During the day:
* They are always home. Mm, det never go out in the daylight.
* Very often, they have these secret little groupmeetings in our room where they all sit together. Like, no... There are just 4 rooms to chose from... And a big livingroom... Why wouldn't you chose our room.
* They always eat. Litterally always. As soon as we get home, they're munching on either some noodles, or bread with jam, or chips, or rice, or rice... Oh did I mention rice? And they have some kind of weird meat...fishy... grunge in a plastic bag in the fridge. I don't dare to ask what it is, but I swear to god something was moving last time I opened the fridge and saw the food.
* The food they keep eating is so smelly that we almost want to committ suicide.
* They never clean. They haven't touched the vacuum cleaner once and they always leave their hair in layers on the bathroom floor. And I don't think they've ever thrown out the garbage either... Once, I was really considering pouring out all of the garbage in their beds. Just to prove a point you know.

Wow. Half of the bag is just creams. Like... Half clothes... Half creams... Wow. Sorry. I'll keep on with my list.

In the evenings:
* They are always home, sitting in our room, and watching movies unil 3 am in the morning. And do you think they have earplugs? Noo, why would they. They want me and Katja to hear their beautiful language, consisitng of a lot of weird sounds which can't even be classified as a language, spoken by all the manga-characters in the world.
* Still eating.
* Once we go to bed, and they've finished their movies, they are (again) too stupid to MAYBE turn on the flashlight on their phones so they LIGHT UP THE ROOM AGAIN... AND START MOVING THINGS.. BEING REALLY NOISY... Like, it's a wonder that they haven't got this chopstick in their eyes yet.

You might think I'm overreacting. And that's fine. I can understand you. But I want to see you live in this freakshow for one month. You wouldn't even have the streght to write this post.

And you might think I'm a hater now. And that's fine. Cuz' I know I've turned into one since we moved in with these girls. Not on purpose, no. And I can't help but having prejudges against the newcomers. I will try to greet them with an open mind. I really am going to try.

10 minutes left.

Charging with two chopsticks.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment