Sunday, April 22, 2012

A little thank you note...

The 23rd of April
Mr. Anonomys backpacker
111 Asshole Street
Melbourne
VIC, 3000
Australia

Dear anonymous backpacker,

thank you so much for stealing my cheese the other day.
I know it's expensive to buy it yourself, I got to admit that this bag of cheese was the first one I bought since I got to Australia. Despite my intense frustation of knowing that I only had the delight of cooking one meal with it, and the fact that I was craving macaroni and cheese the night I found out about this event, I'm hoping you cooked an amazing meal on which you almost choked to death.

Yours sincerely,
A very angry Cathi

Ps. You might want to know that I've bought a locker for my foodbag now. And if I ever find out who you are... You better run.

No comments:

Post a Comment