Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Roomies.

Yao.

Wazzap homieboys?

Ok... No... I can't pull the whole gangsta-thing off...

Nevermind.

Hey.

What's happening?

So I'm currently sitting in Discovery Hostel. If there are any backpackers in Melbourne that are reading this; this hostel has free wifi. Generally, you can find free internet in the library in pretty much every city. Most travelagencies such as Peterpans, Wicked Travel and Travelbugs also offer free internet on their big computers. McDonals has also free wifi throughout the country, however, it is very slow and I don't recommend it. It once took me 1 ½ hours to get online and then it only lasted for 5 min before it crashed again. Anyway, if you're in Mel and have a laptop, Discovery is the place to be. Good and fast internet!

So I'm currently staying in a 6 share unisex dorm. What I find funny is that I'm always the only girl in unisex dorms. And generally I don't mind. But it is getting quiet annoying to have one guy trying to talk italian with an english accent with me, another italian guy having a friend over who always greet him by humping him while he's still resting in bed, one german guy staring 24/7 and another guy constantly using his deo which smells like cinnamon. To be honest, cinnamon-guy is the guy that annoys me the most. It smells like christmas in our room... Might ask reception if I can change rooms tomorrow.

Cheers x

No comments:

Post a Comment