Monday, April 23, 2012

Next flight: Cairns!

Hi!

Today I'm leaving Melbourne to head to Queensland - Cairns! It has been a great time here with a bunch of great people. I will definitely miss this city, so far my favorite city even though I'm getting sick of it. I'm so much rather out in the nature/outback.

I will stay at Cairns airport tonight seeing as I arrive pretty late and I don't see a reason to why I should pay a hostel. However, I found one with free pickup from the airport (saving 10 dollars right there) which I've booked for the following day. So for tonight I've packed two books with me, my camera and my new (second hand) Ipod which I bought the other day (gumtree seems to fulfill its purpose finally)

Will post more as soon as I'm in Cairns.

Cheeeeerrrzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment